Privacy Notice for Awareness Software Ltd (ASL) – UK Based IT Services Company
Effective Date: 22 November 2023
This Privacy Notice outlines how Awareness Software Ltd (ASL) collects, uses, processes, and protects personal information obtained through our website. ASL is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant UK data protection laws.
2. Information we collect
ASL does not collect personal information through contact forms on its website. However, we may collect and process the following information:
• Log Data: When you visit our website, our servers automatically record information, including your IP address, browser type, referring pages, and timestamps.
• Email Subscription: If you choose to subscribe to our mailing list, we may collect your email address. We use a reputable email sending service that provides opt-in and opt-out services. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails you receive or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
• Website Improvement: Analysing website usage patterns to enhance user experience and optimize our services.
• Security: Protecting against unauthorized access and ensuring the security of our website.
4. Data Storage
All data collected through our website, including cookie data and email subscription information, is stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom.
5. Sharing of Information
ASL does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. We may share information with trusted third-party service providers, including our email sending service, who assist us in operating our website and conducting business, as long as they agree to keep the information confidential.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. To exercise this right, you can click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails you receive or contact us directly at email@example.com.
7. Data Security
We implement security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure; therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
8. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to update this Privacy Notice at any time. The latest version will be posted on our website with the effective date.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at:
By post: Awareness Software Ltd 5 Rhino Court, Station View, Hazel Grove, Stockport SK7 5ER
Phone: 0345 862 0350