IT Support Services
Our services range from Backup & Disaster Recovery, virtualisation to SQL server troubleshooting, and much more.
We complement existing IT departments. Using our specialist knowledge in modern technology, we enable you to make informed decisions about what technologies you should be implementing into your environment.
Out of Hours Support
We understand that business never sleeps and it’s a hassle when you experience technical issues outside of regular working hours, so we’re proud to offer out of hours support to help keep your business going.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
ASL have over 20 years of specialist knowledge in providing robust IT solutions to small and mid-sized UK businesses. Regardless of company size, an effective Backup & Disaster Recovery plan is vital.
By reviewing your existing infrastructure we can help you understand and advise on any changes the business requires. This could involve upgrading existing servers, introduction of new technologies, better management of existing systems or support of the system as it currently stands.
We offer a quarterly patching service for operating systems and hardware where all key servers are updated with the latest patch and firmware releases.
IT Policies and ISO Certification
As part of our consultancy services, we assess the effectiveness and compliance of your IT policies, highlight the need for revisions and provide recommendations to strengthen your businesses IT governance and security. We also offer staff training in Data Security and Basic Data Protection.
IT Support Services
At ASL we provide comprehensive support services. We can take care of your day-to-day IT issues, support your IT team, key decision makers and wider team, with the goal of taking pressure away from your internal resource.
How will ASL support your IT systems?
We deliver 1st line support, 3rd line support and extended support services which can be tailored to your unique business needs.
- ASL 1st line support
- Windows and Mac Desktop Support
- General Application Support including Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Comprehensive and user-friendly remote support (Phone, Email, Teams, TeamViewer)
- Proactive IT Support with fast response times (with SLAs)
- Printer support
- On-site support (as required)
ASL 3rd line support
Using our specialist knowledge in modern technology, we enable you to make informed decisions about what technologies you should be implementing into your environment.
We help with the deployment of your chosen technologies and enable your on-site IT staff to deal with day-to-day issues. Any problems that are complex can be passed to us, we can then assist in resolution or if needed we can refer to our partners for assistance. We are constantly updating our skillset, so you don’t have to.
- Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Identity Management
- Disaster Recovery and Backup Solutions (Veeam, Ahsay, Acronis, Rapid Recovery)
- Exchange (Hosted & On-premise)
- Hardware Assistance
- Server Virtualisation VMWare and Hyper-V (including clustered deployments)
- Network, Firewall and WAN Troubleshooting
- Managed Wireless Networks
- Remote Desktop Services
- Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- Windows, Linux and Unix Servers
- SQL Server (Clustering, Mirroring, Transaction Log Shipping)
- Telephony from Gamma, Teams Direct Routing and 8×8
ASL proactive support services
We provide extended support for business-critical issues which can be easily scaled, according to your business priorities. Our service delivery is aligned to your business’ needs.
- PRTG Network Monitoring (essential 24/7 IT monitoring)
- Social engineering attacks (protecting users from social threats)
- Cyber security solutions (Email, Training, Vulnerability Scanning and Endpoint Protection)
- Extended support services (out of hours or ad-hoc)
- Awareness Management System (AMS) (detailed asset management & reporting)
Every business is unique. We are confident that we can provide you with a competitive quote. Speak with one of our team to find the right level of IT support for your business.
IT Support Insights
Why you shouldn’t rely on generic cloud-based email security to protect your organisation An increasing number of internet-based threats are being deployed via email, which is why it is imperative...Read More
How secure is your network? Modern businesses that require different forms of connectivity and functionality, could be exposing their wireless network to unnecessary risk without proper firewall configuration. Firewalls protect...Read More