All the benefits of a dedicated network monitoring team without the high cost.
In today’s digitally connected world, businesses and consumers demand access to data and services anywhere, at any time. To successfully operate in data-driven markets, network monitoring is critical to ensuring 24/7 operations and service availability. While large corporations have the means to employ a dedicated team of people to monitor and manage their network 24/7, this is not the case for the majority of smaller businesses.
The downside of not monitoring your network is potential downtime, leading to loss of revenue and reduced customer confidence. By not monitoring you are open to network failure, which could have massive consequences. So with network monitoring being so critical to business operations, what is the affordable alternative for SMEs needing to focus internal resources and staff on business, rather than IT?
The answer for many is to outsource.
By outsourcing you can reap the benefits of an IT team dedicated to continually monitoring and managing your network, without incurring high staffing costs.
Reasons to outsource:
- frees up your resources/staff to focus on value-added functions
- safeguards your business from network disruption
- increases systems availability
- reduces business risk by minimising downtime
The benefits of outsourcing your network monitoring
Contracting a specialist network monitoring service provider, enables you to save on costs and gain peace of mind that your network is being looked after by an expert.
When outsourcing you can expect:
- Monitoring of your hardware and software to notify you of potential problems that could lead to systems failure. In addition, usage can be monitored to ensure it doesn’t exceed network capacity.
- Identification of hardware or software problems to prevent a network or systems failure.
- Notification when system upgrades are required to ensure your business always operates at optimal efficiency.
- Access to highly trained experts. You receive the networking expertise you need at a fraction of the cost it would take to employ and train your own staff.
- Disaster recovery protocols to ensure that should your network fail, it can be quickly restored to working order.
Why choose ASL as your network monitoring service provider?
With over 20 years’ experience providing network monitoring services to UK businesses, we have the expertise to protect your business at a price that you can afford.
Our 24/7/365 network monitoring makes your systems reliable, more responsive and robust. By outsourcing to us you gain access to a highly trained team of experts, which frees up your staff to concentrate on running business operations.
Our affordable solutions can be easily scaled up to provide maximum server and network infrastructure availability in line with your changing business needs.
Act now before your computer network suffers a system failure, call 0345 862 0350 to discuss your network monitoring requirements.